Inspiring Blogger Award!
It’s a awesome thing that our web project is received well by those who stumble across it. When we started the blog, we set out to make it less about us and our transformation, but more about encouraging & inspiring others who are or about to embark on their own journey’s. By showing them that If we can do it, they most certainly do it as well. Also we set out to celebrate others who have completed their own transformations & who have inspiring “back story’s” to share.
With that said, I was nominated by TWO fellow bloggers.
Lisa at http://sheslosingit.net/
Thanks Ladies! It’s humbling to us that you two nominated the site. We thank you very much.
What that means is I have to:
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 Random things about me/us.
1. We honeymooned in Aruba @ The Bucuti Beach Resort in 2009. We loved it so much, that we gone back every year since. We are shooting for our first twice a year visit next year :)
2. We got married when we were around our heaviest, so out of the over 500 wedding photos taken, I only liked 10 of them- that was a sign :)
3. Realizes in Gods economy, that the more you give of yourself, resources, finances, etc. The more you receive. You cannot out give God.
4. I was a C student in high school but made the deans list 2 semesters in college
5. For some odd reason, Im at my best when people underestimate, slight or write me off. The best stories that I love to follow are those that persevere against the odds..
6. Not wanting to disappoint my mom is the reason, I never got into drugs, flunked school or turned to a life of crime. It would have broken her heart & I was not going to let that happen.
7. We wanted to keep our weight loss kinda quiet, but after observing others that are battling overweight/obesity like we were, we set out to do our small start in helping to inspire others to do what we have done and make good changes.
15 Blogs Worth Checking Out:
http://kenwhite61.blogspot.com/ Ken -Over 350 lbs lost. Nuff said lol
http://molly-fluffygirl.blogspot.com Molly- College student down around 50lbs and working hard.
http://getupandgetmoving.net/ Jill – 100 lbs down, diabetic, very inspiring story
www.fornifitness.com – Tiffani – From 230+ lbs to standing on stage competing in a fitness competition.
http://tyandninasmom.blogspot.com/ Jenn -Down 50lbs and working hard. Admire her tenacity
www.CoachMMorris.com – Melissa - from self titled couch potato to Fitness coach completing Insanity workouts
nathanalbert.wordpress.com – Nathan, admire his drive, te young man brings a humorous approach to his journey
http://tracysfoodandthought.blogspot.com/ Tracy- Kettlebells, Bikram Yoga, Author. Ive followed Tracy’s blog for years and it was a honor to feature her story on our blog.
http://www.weightlossandcorinne.com/ – Corrine – Her transformation was inspiring and her complete honesty on her blog is refreshing
http://meaganmcbain.wordpress.com/ – Meagan – Personal trainer, boxer, fitness competitor. Her body composition is amazing. 146lbs at 8% bodyfat, Nuff said.
http://keepingoff200.com/ Laina – 200lbs lost and maintained for over 9 years! Thats awesome.
www.heatherwajer.com – Heather 157lbs down and is competing in Trialthons….WOW
http://tonetiki.com/ – Audrey 150lbs down & comes up with delectable meals to boot. Has her own cooking channel on youtube.
LivinLaVidaLowCarb.com – Jimmy, Mr Low carb, if you used or are plan on using a low carb diet to get the weight off, then his blog is a 1 stop shop.
http://healthgetthingsdone.wordpress.com/ Naomi’s transformation was inspiring, as well as her dedication to her personal training clients success.
http://sociallyfitblog.wordpress.com/ Love their goal of Fitness Networking & they are great to communicate with on all things social media :)